Did you miss a sermon? Want to find one you heard in the past? If you don't see the sermon you are looking for, we have most audio for sermons from 2014 to the present. Feel free to contact us here to request additional sermons.
Facebook Streamed Sermons
God's Plan for the Forgiveness of Sins
GOD’S PURPOSE for our lives is to have forgiveness of sin, peace with God and eternal life.
- John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life."
- Romans 5:1 “Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God.”
OUR PROBLEM is sin and separation from God.
- Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”
- Isaiah 59:2 "But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden His face from you so that He does not hear."
GOD’S REMEDY for our sin is the cross of Jesus Christ and his shed blood.
- Romans 5:8 “But God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
- 1 Peter 1:18-19 "Knowing that you were ransomed from the futile ways inherited from your forefathers, not with perishable things such as silver or gold, but with the precious blood of Christ, like that of a lamb without blemish or spot."
OUR RESPONSE is to receive Jesus as our personal Lord and Savior. We must confess and repent of our sin and put our faith and trust in Jesus.
- John 1:12 "But to all who did receive Him, who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God,"
- Acts 17:30 "The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now He commands all people everywhere to repent."
- Romans 10:13 “For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
We would love to get to know you better and help you in your new journey with Christ.